No.2 Machine Minder – Permanent Nights | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
A hub for carton innovation this is an opportunity for a No.2 Machine Minder to become an integral part of an established production department. A great opportunity to join one of the UK’s foremost manufacturers of high quality, complex cartons that use the best machinery available in today’s market.
No.2 Machine Minder – Permanent Nights | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary
An award winning manufacturer of high value printed folded cartons this company provide innovative packaging solutions to major multiples and blue customers in the food services sector. Renowned for quality, responsiveness to customer needs and impressive green credentials they have an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging and offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions to customers around the world.
As a No.2 Machine Minder you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running KBA/Heidelberg print machines
- Ensuring the quality of printed work and compliance with operating procedures
- Following all appropriate ISO 9001 Quality Management procedures
- Working permanent night shifts
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience working on KBA/Heidelberg print machines
- Experience covering No.1 Machine Minder
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to overtime
An excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that has impressive kit and capabilities.
Submit your details to be considered.