Sales Executive - Labels
PK4804 - SALES EXECUTIVE - LABELS
Up to £35K (Depending on experience) + Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a leading label manufacturer, producing plain and complex printed labels for automotive, pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, beverage, DIY, household, logistics, security and specialised markets.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive in the North West with knowledge and experience in the labels industry. 80% of the role will be predominantly developing new business while 20% will be managing existing accounts.
Responsibilities and Key Skills:
- Selling self-adhesive labels, plain/flexographic printed up to 8 colour and thermal ribbons into all market sectors.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities and competitor activity.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets.
- Monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- A self-starter who is able to take direction but work with minimum supervision to set and achieve targets.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- A proven background selling self-adhesive labels or ribbons. Our client will also consider those who have worked in an internal sales capacity and are looking to progress into a more external role.
- Customer relationship building skills, good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commercial acumen.
- Motivation to succeed.