A leader in the design, manufacturing and supply of POS & display graphics is looking for an experienced Artworker to become the most senior member of their graphic design studio.
They need someone who is creatively minded and naturally talented, possessing multidisciplinary skills. The successful candidate will work in an efficient and organised way to support web to print clients with their design requirements, effectively multi-tasking and being flexible with workload to work to deadlines.
- Creation of artwork for their range of printed and promotional products.
- Creation of print ready artwork
- Creative design including logos, branding, stationary and leaflets.
- Design of company promotional literature including catalogues, leaflets and mail shots.
- Clear communication with clients and taking briefs.
- Communicate clearly with the web team and update new products & images
- Management of templates within web 2 print systems
Skills and Competencies
- Previous artwork experience at a senior level
- First class knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience of branding, typography and corporate identity
- Knowledge of print processes and setup
- A natural ability to communicate with clients