POS Production Manager | Corrugated POS | West Midlands
Leading manufacturer of retail ready packaging and POS is looking for a highly skilled manager with excellent knowledge of corrugated packaging production. Representing one of the UK’s most established corrugated packaging companies, if you have strong production management skills and have experience in the corrugated POS sector this is your chance to up-skill and progress in the packaging world.
POS Production Manager | Corrugated POS | West Midlands | Excellent Salary
Having heavily invested in new technology over the last five years, the company has a portfolio of customers including major blue chip brands and is currently in the process of further expansion. One of the country’s leading manufacturers of shelf ready and conventional corrugated products, this is a company with technical capabilities to match the best in the industry.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 20 members of staff within the contract-packaging division
- Production planning, prioritising and job allocation
- Setting and monitoring KPIs
- Identifying areas of improvement within production department and implementing change
- Ensuring optimal resources utilisation (people/machinery/raw materials) to minimise the production costs and customer complaints
- Overseeing Logistics and Dispatch
- Recruiting temporary staff when required
Key attributes required:
- Background in a busy corrugated packaging manufacturing environment is a MUST
- Specific experience in corrugated retail POS
- Experience overseeing co-packaging teams and dispatch
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Production planning and scheduling experience
- Good numeracy skills
An excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that has impressive kit and capabilities.
Submit your details to be considered.