Conversion Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
Currently operating within a management position within the corrugated sector and looking for a role that offers the opportunity to be involved in driving real change? With company wide investment plan in progress, this is an exciting role within the company’s Conversion department. This is a fast growing area that needs someone with vision to follow the growth and effectively manage the output of one of the UK’s most established corrugated packaging companies.
Conversion Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary
A multi-award winning company with a portfolio of customers including major blue chip brands that is currently in the process of further expansion. One of the country’s leading manufacturers of shelf ready and conventional corrugated products, they provide a completely integrated packaging solution to major international brands utilising the very latest technologies and modern manufacturing techniques to rival the best in the industry.
As Conversion Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Conversion team of 40, operating across two shifts
- Overseeing a range of corrugated conversion equipment including printers, die cutters and gluers
- Ensuring all machinery is running at optimum levels
- Ensuring production plan is achieved and monitoring performance for departments
- Quality control
- Reviewing current production processes and recommending changes that may be more efficient and cost effective
Key attributes required:
- Current experience overseeing a conversion department
- Excellent man-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
- Quality and efficiency focussed
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you have experience in the corrugated sector this is your chance to up-skill and progress with a well-established company that has impressive kit and capabilities.
Submit your details to be considered.