National Sales Manager - Printed Film
PK4821 - NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - PRINTED FILM
ANY UK LOCATION
Genuine Basic Salary Based on Experience + Bonus up to 20% of Salary + Car/Allowance + Pension
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer. An exciting opportunity for a National Sales Manager has arisen. Reporting the Sales Director and working as part of a team, you will be the primary contact for the management of existing accounts with a focus on the Bakery market.
The Role: Working in conjunction with the internal sales team ensuring that the customer’s needs are met including product launches, trial requests, NPD and the promotion and of additional products. In addition, you will also be required to develop growth by recognising new business opportunities within the existing client base.
- Printed and converted films experience in LDPE, HDPE or Co-ex is essential.
- Understanding seasonality in a very complex market is a crucial to success of this role.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be customer oriented and driven.
- Being able to work as part of a team or on your own is a key attribute with a high level of computer literacy.
- This is a national role and as such you will be expected to travel and some level of overnight stays will be inevitable.
- Identify target accounts for further sales through your own account list and opportunities to grow sales within your existing customers.
- Provide a point of contact for your customers ensuring that they are visited on a regular basis to ensure the effective running of the account.
- Responsible for co-ordination of all new launches acting as a guardian for on-time delivery, clear communication and first class customer service.
- Responsibility for reporting and forecasting on a monthly basis and the upkeep of the sales pipeline utilising the company provided tools.
- Present new packaging formats and ideas to your key customer contacts and ensure that any retailer contacts are aware of all new products that they can provide.
- To take commercial responsibility for your customer accounts, and ensure that through the reports available that contribution levels are met.