Account Manager Packaging
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, due to promotion, to join the UK’s leading supplier of corrugated packaging solutions. This Account Manager role comes with superb prospects in the Group.
SALARY: £50,000 – £55,000 base + OTE; £54,000-£59,000
BENEFITS: Company Car + Mobile + Expenses + Contributory Pension
CMMUTBALE LOCATIONS: Chelmsford, Milton Keynes, Windsor, Colchester, Maidstone, St Albans
THE COMPANY: Account Manager – Packaging
We are a leading provider of corrugated packaging in Europe. We operate across 36 countries; employ more than 22,000 people and have revenue in excess of £4 billion. In the UK, we have 47 manufacturing sites around the country and an annualised turnover in excess of £900million. Our target clients cross the whole spectrum of FMCG, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and General Industrial. With a product portfolio that includes transit packaging, consumer packaging, displays and promotional packaging, customised protective packaging and industrial packaging, we answer to each market requirement.
We are at the forefront of Corrugated Packaging Innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum including environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter and cost efficient solutions.
As a result of internal promotions, we are now seeking a proven, dynamic Account Manager, working out of our flagship site, who will ensure the efficient management of existing and new CUSTOMERS.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
* Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of customers which will include blue-chip clients and well- known, brand leading manufacturers within the FMCG arena.
* Be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging solutions and services.
* Be skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and demonstrate the ability to network through clients.
* Drive high profit margin and ROI: achieve margin improvement with mix of products
* Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
* Accurately forecast future customer requirements.
* Manage the total cost of servicing the account, including the ‘hidden costs’.
* Ensure that the customer’s SLA is delivered
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH:
* A proven track record of selling at senior level and growing major FMCG accounts.
* Demonstrated experience of selling supply chain services & packaging solutions.
* Knowledge of packaging solutions is essential. Any knowledge of the corrugated industry would be of particular Interest, but we will also consider applications from other sectors of the packaging market
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling with project management attitude and skills in complex sales.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts. Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
* Ability to build and manage a team in the future.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently and in any of the following markets: Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Account Manager – Packaging, reference IP1708-63 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Apply for Account Manager Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly