Account Executive - Packaging
Our client is a leading Carton Manufacturer based in the North, they are currently looking to recruit an Account Executive (experienced or graduate) to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be given specific accounts and will effectively manage Customer requirements whilst ensuring company objectives are fulfilled.
My client will consider candidates from any packaging background, however experience within the cartons industry would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Generate sales orders including all of the necessary details required by operations - Daily
- Liaise with estimating – Price enquiries - Weekly
- Origination – Check file availability
- Enter call off’s in line with customer requirements - Daily
- Negotiate and optimise transport - Daily
- Ensure correct stock rotation in order to prevent aged stock or obsolescence
- Manage VMI processes & customer forecasts - Weekly
- Manage & optimise board stocks – Weekly
- Manage aged board stocks
- Accurately maintain board control document – Weekly
- Accurately maintain specification documents – As required
- Provide Customer requested information i.e. stock reports etc
- Manage carton aged stocks
- Liaise with scheduling - Carton availability - Daily
- Attend customer visits (on/off site) – As required
- Deal with customer service issues
- Set up new products and obtain technical data – As required
- Attend new job meetings – As required
- Attend forecast meetings - Monthly
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness – As required
- Outwork – Liaise with European supply network (internal/external)
- Resolve invoice queries
- Ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work accurately with detailed information in a tight time frame
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and be able to prioritise workload accordingly
Minimum Skill / Qualification Requirements:
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency in English and Maths