National Account Manager - Packaging Solutions
Opportunity to join UK’s leading packaging solutions provider as National account Manager
SALARY £50,000-£55,000. OTE £55,000- 60,000
BENEFITS: Company car. Contributory Pension. Healthcare Scheme, Laptop, home broadband. Mobile. 25 days plus Stats.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Birmingham, Watford, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading, Stoke-on-Trent.
We are the UK’s leading supplier of Packaging Solutions with a national coverage of sites and servicing in excess of 20,000 of businesses of all sizes. Our customers include some of the leading national and international retail, third party logistics and distribution businesses.
OVERVIEW - National Account Manager - Packaging Solutions
To maintain current growth, we wish to recruit a seasoned sales professional with knowledge of the E-Commerce sector, at national and head office level to create and build relationships with senior decision makers to supply an expansive range of packaging consumables and solutions. You will need to have experience of working in a consultative manner as well as be used to creating partnerships and long term relationships.
This role offers a significant opportunity for ambitious, experienced, strategic sales professional, with knowledge of the Retail E-Commerce market. Experience in the supply chain industry or third party logistics would also be an advantage. Any knowledge of the packaging sector, would be of particular interest.
REQUIREMENTS: - National Account Manager - Packaging Solutions
Ideally, we wish to recruit an ambitious individual with knowledge of the E-Commerce Sector and Third Party logistics market. Packaging experience, whilst advantageous, is not essential.
You will be able to demonstrate, you are able to be -
* An exceptional target driven, proven national sales professional with track record of success in their market in their current field
* A competent presenter, able to present the company’s image and solutions professionally at all levels, from National head offices through to site operational teams and “down to earth employees’
* Any knowledge or understanding of outsourced business models would be beneficial
* The person that ultimately all retail & third party logistics companies within your region turn to for advice when they have a problem – because they believe you are the expert!
We want someone who is driven to succeed, not afraid to develop new markets and build long lasting relationships with the wherewithal to recognise opportunities and develop them.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles, sold to the following markets and sold the following types of products:
* Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Key Account Manager
* Packaging Products, Stationary, PPE, Disposable products, Industrial consumables
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join a Market leading organisation
* Large conglomerate with structured UK, sales forces. We have an active policy of promotion from within and offer the genuine opportunity to develop your career
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of our culture
* A first class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with an international group.
KEY TASKS - National Account Manager
* Develop profitable sales through providing viable solutions to a variety of retail e-com & third party logistics providers
* Identify potential new retail e-com customers as well nurturing existing clients, qualify the opportunity they present and develop them into day-to-day buying customers.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting National Account Manager - Packaging Solutions, reference IP1708-67 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.