Die Cut Machine Operator - Cartons
Hours of Work: Rotating 3 Shift Pattern
Our client is an independent, highly successful manufacturer of printed folding cartons, supplying into a range of markets including food, health and beauty, confectionary and gifts markets.
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking for a Die Cut Machine Operator to join their team.
The individual must be familiar with the most up to date die cutting equipment.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
- Be flexible in line with customer demands.
Enthusiastic and committed candidates will be given every opportunity to develop within a growing, successful and award winning print and packaging company.