Cut Crease Minder
6 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Cut Crease Minder based at the St Neots site working a continental shift. The role is critical to the achievement of the Board and Lined Board business and key targets will be set by the business in line with optimising profitability and growth of this business.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Actively be involved and lead any CPS projects in the cut crease/finishing area or across the site
- Ensure complaints are dealt with and full corrective actions are reported back to the relevant department internal or external
- Minimise downtime/increase running speed
- Operate to at or below make ready and running waste targets
- Ensure all cutting / gluing specifications are followed
- Adhere to all relevant SOPs and ensure compliance by direct reports
- Ensure all sign off procedures are followed
- Accurate inputs into Shuttleworth are made by operators
- Other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business
- Direct, manage, lead, develop and inspire a team
- Manage entire search, selection and induction process for new recruits
- Manage training and development plans, succession planning and evaluate ongoing performance through the appraisal process
- Drive effective communication with the team and motivate them
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to (attendance, holidays etc.)
- Ensure equity and fairness when deal with your direct reports
You must have the following skills:
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times.
- Great attention to detail
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Leads by example, but effective delegator
- 2 years minimum experience in print and packaging
- Comprehensive experience required in the cut & crease process
- Computer literate
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
We currently use Ambitions Personnel as our recruiting partner to handle all our recruitment activity. By submitting your CV / application you are agreeing for your personal details to be passed to Ambitions Personnel.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Cut Crease Minder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly