Maintenance Engineer - Corrugated
PK4828 - MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - CORRUGATED
MIDLANDS (Please Contact Me for Further Location Details)
£Open + 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Pension + Overtime
Hours of Work: Days & Night Shifts (40 Hours Per Week)
Our client is a leading sheet plant corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Mechanical / electrical engineering experience is advantageous
- Ensure machines are safe to operate at all times
- Attend shift meetings as necessary
- Liaison with engineering suppliers / contractors as and when necessary
- Ensure Production is fully competent to carry out devolved engineering tasks
- Complete preventative maintenance on all machines
- Carry out machine improvements to ensure optimum efficiency of machines
- Breakdown response ensuring smooth running of machines