Maintenance Engineer - Cartons
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - CARTONS (PK4829)
MIDLANDS (Please Contact Me for Further Location Details)
Our Client are specialists in manufacturing printed folded cartons for a variety of markets, they have a state of the art factory with the very latest technology and machinery.
They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To help provide a breakdown repair service to all equipment and services within the factory
- To work in a safe and fully compliant manner
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility and a positive “can do” attitude
- Complete maintenance on all machines
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective hands-on team member
- To advise senior management on health and safety issues or concerns