Inside Sales Co-Ordinator.
7 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is a £multi million group of associated companies that has grown to become
a fully integrated supply chain solution that ensures their customers receive high quality, responsibly sourced products, delivered both efficiently and reliably. For the right candidate this is a fantastic career opportunity. As the company continues to grow, there are plenty of opportunities for progression. Job Specification
- Responsibility for import processes from shipment to UK arrival.
- Handling Import Documentation.
- Tracking Shipments
- Assisting with Insurance Claims against Mills/Warehouses/Hauliers
- Checking Supplier invoices & packing lists
- Stock reconciliations / stock movements
- Liaising with warehouses, hauliers and customers to book deliveries
- Dealing with Customer Claims
- Assisting the External Sales Team with Technical information available.
- Assisting other areas of the business when required.
***CVs in Word format please
Apply for Inside Sales Co-Ordinator.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly