Window Patcher | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
A hub for carton innovation this is an opportunity for a Window Patcher to become an integral part of an established production department. Delivering packaging solutions to over 50 countries world-wide, on offer is the chance to assist this company’s growth and play a part in their future success.
Window Patcher | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An award winning manufacturer of high value printed folded cartons this company provide innovative packaging solutions to major multiples and blue customers in the food services sector. Renowned for quality, responsiveness to customer needs and impressive green credentials they have an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging and offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions to customers around the world.
As a Window Patcher you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of window patching equipment
- Producing a range of carton work
- Adhering to ISO and BRC standards
- Adhering to health and safety
- Working alternating double day shifts
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Previous window patching experience is essential
- Food packaging experience preferred
- Minder/Supervisory experience desirable but not essential
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to overtime
An excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that has impressive kit and capabilities.
Submit your details to be considered.