Technical Applications Manager | Ink Manufacturer | London Home Counties
A global force within the ink and consumables market has an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Applications Manager to play a key role in the on-going development of the offset ink division with genuine long term career prospects.
Technical Applications Manager | Ink Manufacturer | London Home Counties | £40k + benefits
A winner of a number of leading industry awards and a world leader in the ink and consumables sector, this client operates from a number of strategic sites across Europe and has an outstanding track record for quality and customer service. Investors in People accredited, this company truly believe in the on-going professional development of their team.
Working onsite with key clients you will be responsible for project managing customer requirements, technical support and ensuring quality and service levels are met.
As Technical Applications Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working on site with key clients across the South East in the offset litho market for both print & packaging
- Advising on formulation, technical requirements, product selection, process, substrate and lamination
- Managing product evaluation tests on press
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships by providing on-going technical support
- Taking ownership for project work from initial enquiry to delivery, dealing with decision makers at all levels of the business
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding technical understanding of offset litho ink and application process
- First-class communication skills able to deal with clients at all levels
- Strong customer focus with solutions based approach to client issues
- Ability to build long-lasting professional relationships with key clients based on quality and service
With outstanding scope for long term professional development, this is a truly unique opportunity to carve out your own career path and play a key role for a market leader as they enter an exciting new phase of development.
Apply now to find out more.