Supply Chain Manager - Corrugated
PK4842 - CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER / SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for location details)
Up to £30K + Monthly & Quarterly Bonus + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a well-established independent corrugated manufacturer supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager / Supply Chain Manager to manage a small team of 4, in a growing business and manage the daily responsibilities of the team whilst consistently seeking to drive through process and staff improvement.
My client will consider candidates from any packaging background with management experience. Experience of corrugated packaging is advantageous.
- Responsible for managing a team of four people
- To ensure that the company offer the best possible service to the customer, whilst producing the product in a cost efficient manner - by managing the team and ensuring that they are working cohesively to produce the best possible return for the product.
- Hold weekly team improvement meetings and quarterly reviews.
- Ensure that all communication, both customers and suppliers is carried out in an efficient and clear manner.
- Ensuring that the Production Plan is scheduling the workload efficiently and working with the production areas to ensure the plan is achievable.
- Ensuring that sales orders are entered onto the system, and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible.
- Ensuring that transport is planned for all three sites efficiently and maximizes profit.
- Communicating and working with all areas of the business to ensure the company are in control of their process and meeting customer’s expectations.
- Must have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Expected to bring new ideas to the team and push through continuous improvement.
- Must be highly organised and always prepared to follow the task through.
- Prepared to work the extra hours to ensure the job is complete.
- Strong people skills and able to adapt to dealing with different types of personalities on a daily basis.
- A dynamic manager who is prepared to encourage their team to always perform to the best of their abilities but also driving to help them improve.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate.
- A Levels in Maths and English – C and above.
- Education to degree level.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager - Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly