Our client is a fast-growing labels business in the South West. They have recently invested in new equipment and technology to boost productivity. Consequently, they are currently seeking a high calibre candidate with a vast amount of experience in the industry to take on the hands-on role of Production Manager. Strong candidates will have the ability to understand customer needs and translate them into the most appropriate production process. Candidates from Labels or Packaging will be strongly considered.
• Scheduling of all work through the factory to meet customer expectations, monitoring and adjusting schedules as needed
• Liaise with the teams in different departments
• Manage quality control
• Planning and sourcing of all materials and outwork for each job
• General management and motivation of the team
• Making sure all staff follow Health & Safety guidelines
Our client is looking for someone who will shape up production process and take the company to the next level in terms of operational organisation. To fulfil this, the successful candidate will be required to efficiently and effectively introducing an MIS system. This will therefore require a candidate who shows signs of being a strong delegator and admirable leader. It will also be your job to attain UKAS accredited ISO 9001 certification, by ensuring outlined procedures are followed at all stages of the production process.
This pivotal role within the organisation will require a tenacious individual who is self-motivated, able to motivate your team and demonstrable communication skills.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly