Flexographic Printer - Labels
PK4834 - FLEXOGRAPHIC PRINTER
Up to £32K
Hours of work: Three shift pattern – 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am and 6am-2pm
Our client is currently looking for a Flexographic Printer to produce printed self-adhesive labels to quality and colour standards as agreed with each individual customer and to comply with ISO 9002 and PS 9000 standards, whilst working safely and complying with established safe systems of working.
- To comply with current systems of working including established shift patterns.
- To adhere to all training plans and follow set training by team leaders and colleagues.
- To achieve daily/weekly production targets.
- To achieve established quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems complying with ISO9002 and PS 9000 quality standards.
- Maximise machine efficiency.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in production.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they have:
- Previous experience operating a flexographic press.
- Able to operate equipment to the highest levels of efficiency.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative with the ability to work under pressure.
- Possess a keen eye for detail with the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Knowledge of waste minimisation.
- Basic IT skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a flexible and conscientious approach to all tasks and be able to both co-operate and collaborate to ensure continual growth and continuous improvement within the department.
Apply for Flexographic Printer - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly