Sales Executive - Disposables
Our client is a family owned business with a friendly approach and is very much focused on value for money and a quality service. Over the past 20+ years they have successfully networked with many manufacturers and are currently supplying around 80% catering and janitorial disposables, from refuse sacks and hand towels to chemicals, layflat tubing, cups and food containers and the rest is other packaging disposables, corrugated boxes, strapping, tapes etc and other industrial consumables and tools.
They currently require an additional Sales Executive in a home based role to cover an area from the M62 to London. You will be tasked with new business acquisition and will also manage accounts.
You must have a proven sales track record selling catering or packaging disposables. The right candidate will have good communication skills and will be ambitious and focused.
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Margin enhancement
- Manage accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- A proven sales background in the disposables/catering/packaging sector
- A smart appearance and attitude
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- High work ethic, organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service driven company in an exciting role!