Business Development Manager | Labelling Materials | Northern Germany
Labelling materials powerhouse whose continuous profitable growth has endorsed them as a sector leader. A high-level sales opportunity with responsibility for a key territory. Excellent basic salary with high earning potential on offer for the very ambitious.
Business Development Manager | Labelling Materials | Northern Germany | Excellent Salary + OTE
Very successful, growth oriented company focusing on performance and special effects materials for labels, papers, films, tickets and tags to the world’s most prominent convertors and printers. International player holding a leading position, they are a company that pride themselves on ensuring a product range boasting ‘best-in-class’ performance and functionality.
As Northern Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management and development of multiple existing accounts,
- Setting and delivering new sales strategy for the region
- Primarily targeting labelling converters
- Management of high level customer relationships
- Covering mid-north Germany
Key attributes required:
- Current experience selling labelling substrates into converters or selling labels into end users
- Strong track record of growing sales in a B2B commodity market
- Sector experience in the pressure sensitive market is highly desirable
- Fluency in German and ideally English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of current digital technologies would be a distinct advantage for the successful candidate however full training will be given
- Ideally within 200km of Dusseldorf but candidates based further afield will be considered
With long term prospects on offer to the successful candidate this is a pivotal role within the German division of a high profile company.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.