Creative Packaging Guru
Creative Packaging Guru
Think Tank Media is a creative packaging company working in all sectors to create and project manage the manufacture of high end packaging for its clients. The company is part of the Key Production Group, formed over 27 years ago by Karen Emanuel, which employs 50 people throughout the UK.
As part of the creative team you will be working alongside our sales team, using your experience to promote our abilities in creative production to help win new business. You will work closely with our design team to realise creative briefs and in our production department to project manage and teach account managers to push the boundaries of creative production.
- Undertaking presentations to customers, showing the companies’ technical and manufacturing capabilities.
- Taking the production process from concept through to delivery and achieving the highest quality standard.
- Managing prototype / sample stages and production approvals, taking the critical path in to consideration.
- Taking ownership of the project management process, liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Attend weekly meetings with design / sales.
- Managing client’s budget expectations whilst striving for quality.
- Tracking work through a CMS system and reporting on it accordingly.
- Attending conferences and seminars as agreed by the department
- Being an ambassador for the company and representing us appropriately in a professional manner.
- A superior knowledge of print processes and materials along with a broad and thorough awareness of suppliers in the UK, Europe and abroad.
- Excellent communication skills are required as liaison with agents, suppliers and internal departments will be required on a day to day basis to ensure that timely deliveries are met.
- A proactive attitude and ability to think on your feet.
- You are detail oriented and highly organised.
- A natural ambassador of the brand, you love to be active and embrace everything the brand stands for.
- You have a positive attitude and an approachable nature.
- A strong internal and external stakeholder, you are good at building relationships with suppliers, customers and your team.
- Passionate about our products and a nature where you are always looking to learn.
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical or production role, in a similar business.
Key Production t/a Think Tank Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.