Leaflet Operator - Labels or Print Experience
PK4859 - LEAFLET OPERATOR - LABELS OR PRINT EXPERIENCE
CAMBRIDGESHIRE / LINCOLNSHIRE
Up to £24K
Shifts – 3 Shift Rotating Pattern: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
The Leaflets Operator role involves operating the leaflet application machines and ensuring all labels are to the customer’s specification and are delivered to the customer On Time and In Full.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Following all leaflet application procedures
- Undertake training on all machines and processes that are used in the department
- Meeting set targets
- Meeting deadlines in order for jobs to be despatched to the customer On Time and In Full
- Adhering to Company procedures and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures – manual handling is required
- Meeting our high quality standards
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they have:
- Previous experience running leaflet application machines and be willing to learn all machines and processes
- Able to operate equipment to the highest levels of efficiency
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative with the ability to work under pressure
- Possess a keen eye for detail with the ability to understand and follow instructions
- Knowledge of waste minimisation
- Basic IT skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
The ideal candidate: In addition, the successful candidate will have a flexible and conscientious approach to all tasks and be able to both co-operate and collaborate to ensure continual growth and continuous improvement within the department.
Applications are invited from individuals with experience in a similar role or can demonstrate an aptitude for this work.