1 X Cut & Crease Operator / 1 X Hot Foil Stamping Operator
1 X CUT & CREASE OPERATOR / 1 X HOT FOIL STAMPING OPERATOR (PK4870)
Starting Salary £25K - £29.5K Depending On Experience + 28 Days Holiday + Private Pension
Our Client is a leading international manufacturer of premium branded speciality packaging. With multi-site manufacturing capabilities in the UK, allowing them to produce a range of litho, flexo, screen and digital printed labels, leaflets and cartons.
Due to recent and planned machinery investments, they are currently looking to recruit 2 Cut Crease / Hot Foil Stamping Operators to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be working in a high volume, high quality manufacturing environment and will possess an energetic and enthusiastic outlook. They require individuals with good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
The shift pattern is 3 x 12 hour shifts (6:30-6:30), covering both dayshift and nightshift following a customer demand led rostered shift pattern. You will work a minimum of 143 Shifts per year.
- Vacancy 1: Setting up, make ready and run a Bobst Cut & Crease machine
- Vacancy 2: Setting up, make ready and run a Hot foil Stamping machine
- Maximising efficiencies whilst following the company’s quality systems and procedures
- Ensuring that quality meets clients and industry standards
- Changing dies and foil as per instructions
- Carry out daily cleaning and routine maintenance of machines and work area
- Follow and adhere to all safety guides and instructions
- Other reasonable tasks which may be assigned by the Team Leader
- Good working knowledge and hands on experience of Bobst Cut Crease or Hot Foil Stamping machines or similar
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste, machine performance and absenteeism etc
- Flexibility in working a minimum of 143 rostered 12 hour day/night rotated shifts per year
- Passionate about results, health & safety, quality, performance and training
Personal Attributes Must Include:
- Motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to quality details
- Computer literacy