Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | West Midlands
Specialising in the printing and finishing of high quality folded cartons, this is a company with an impressive track record of year on year growth. Due to this continued success this client is now looking to add an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to their growing team.
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialising in high end packaging products for large blue chip clients, with over 35 years’ experience in the industry this company has gone from strength to strength. They now boast some of the most technologically advanced carton printing and finishing equipment on the market and continuously invest in staff training. As a result they have become the first choice for many of the UK’s biggest companies.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting, maintaining and running a variety of Bobst machinery
- Adhering to BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and delivered on time
Key attributes required:
- A strong and proven history setting, maintaining and operating gluing machinery in carton production environment
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to hit the ground running
- The ability to work well in a team environment
An exclusive opportunity to work for an established and growing company offering career progression and development for the right candidate.
Apply for Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly