Based in Staffordshire
Job ref: AZ/39357
Other Benefits: Private health insurance for the employee
Insurance death in service
Retirement pension, the employee adds 1% of the monthly salary and the company adds 1%.
Department / Process: Business Development
Line Manager: Skincare category manager
To work with the Skincare Category Manager to continue to establish the company as a leading Skincare packaging supplier
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Project manage the development of client bespoke projects for Category Manager
- Step managing the process of development of client bespoke projects, from idea to first production
- Working with resources such as D&E, Supply Chain and suppliers
- Communicate and enhance the relationship with the client together with the skincare Category Manager and the account manager.
- Project manage the development of specific product lines with Q-Line and Q-Selection products for the skincare category.
- Animate specific product ranges, identifying opportunities of new developments (Q-line) and of product integration (Q-selection).
- Develop and introduce new products working with resources such as design, engineering, supply Chain and suppliers, including all plants, marketing
Additional Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support CM in price calculations for bespoke proposals and Q-Line products
- Support CM preparation work for BD Roadshows
- Support CM preparation of Exhibitions
- Support the CM for the category strategic planning and product roadmap.
- Factories’ visits and exhibitions when required
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- 5+ years direct experience managing projects in cosmetics packaging industry.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Advanced level user of IT applications. Including SAP.
- English and French (required).
- Spanish would be a distinct advantage.
- Availability to travel
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers of goods or services.
- Client focus & good interpersonal communication skills for working with internal and external clients and partners.
- Ability to communicate with representatives at any level or position in a company.
- Results orientation. Highly motivated with the ability to focus on details as well as the big picture.
- Highly responsible team player, with ability to impact & influence
- Decision making & problem solving: ability for detecting problems and opportunities for improvement and for implementing corrective/preventative action.
- Flexibility and change adaptation
- Strong organisational skills
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly