Based in Cheshire
Job ref: AZ/39461
Benefits: Pension scheme offered after successful completion of 3 month probation period.
The Engineering Manager will co-ordinate the day to day activities of the engineering team and ensure all planned/Reactive maintenance work is carried out in a safe and timely manner, in accordance with the schedule.
- Machine Breakdown - To allocate resources to ensure machine breakdown time is minimised.
- Planned Maintenance -To ensure the preparation of parts and documentation for scheduled interventions.
- To be involved in all the maintenance and servicing of all production equipment and ancillaries. Involving fault finding in all aspects of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process problems.
- Responsible for the computerised engineering management system used on site and training of others.
- Production of working instructions for various tasks or new equipment.
- Production of Risk assessments and method statements.
- Responsible for organising onsite contractors and issuing of permits.
- Management of the engineering budget and purchasing for the department.
- Responsible of the stores stock levels and ordering.
- To ensure engineers work in a safe manner at all times, ensuring that mandatory and company policy regarding safety is adhered to.
Educational and professional:
Minimum 6 GCSE’s inc. Maths & English
BTEC National Certificate or City and Guilds in Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering
HNC in Electrical or Mechanical
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Organised and methodical
Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World