Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Europe (France; Italy; Germany)
Fluency in one of the languages is essential
Job ref: EG/39444
Salary: Excellent Package Available Commensurate With Experience
Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of engraved products and associated supplies, such as hot and cold stamping foils with UK and International facilities & operations.
The business services the Print, Packaging and Graphic Arts Industry (sheet & narrow web) with products that decorate, enhance, and add value to a wide range of diverse products.
Innovation is at the heart of the business, with a talented team of technical specialists able to support customers in the development of new products and processes.
As part of its continual drive for improvement, the company is seeking a results driven individual to develop and grow their market share across France; Italy; Germany; The Netherlands; Belgium and Switzerland. This is an opportunity to join a high growth manufacturing group, with a worldwide reputation for quality and reliability.
The successful candidate will work to acquire new business, as well as manage existing accounts, to grow the allocated sales region.
You will be responsible for selling the companies products, whilst assisting customers with engraving design and foil recommendations, utilsing technical knowledge gained within the printing/Print conversion industry of either sheeted or rotary applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the growth (turnover & margins) and the promotion of the business in the respective sales area
- Developing strategic sales plan for allocated markets and regions
- Proactively sell our products and services
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers
- Educate customers, thereby helping them to optimize their products and processes
- Assist customers with engraving design and foil recommendations
- Coordinate internal and external processing
- Communicate via phone, fax, and e-mail with internal and external customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Provide customer service, responding in a timely manner
- Maintain a specific sales geographic territory
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the sales activities
- The candidate must have experience of the Printing/Print conversion industry of either sheeted or rotary applications.
- 5 years Sales or Customer Service experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Good educational background in a technical or engineering discipline preferred
- Fluency in either Italian, French or German, as well as English
- Foil stamping and embossing experience in the Graphic Arts Industry would be an advantage
To apply please contact Ellie George
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly