End Use Marketing Manager - Textiles
End Use Marketing Manager – Textiles
Choice of locations: South West Midlands, France or Germany
Job ref: EG/39767
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is the owner of many household brands and products. Their portfolio of global trademarks is extensive and as part of the team, you can join in the departments of innovations to improve durable fabrics. The business has a presence in more than 20 countries and is one of the world’s largest integrated producers of polymers and fibres, primarily for nylon, elastane and polyester applications.
The company has set the goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance and they are looking for the right candidate, with high levels of motivation and an ambitious drive, to join their Performance solutions team. This role will support brand customer growth, and help develop/promote technical performance fabrics used in a wide range of apparel and non-apparel applications including workwear, military uniforms, athleisure, footwear and outdoor/active sports.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market needs and technical fabric trends within the textile value chains supporting European Military, Workwear and Outdoor segments.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers at the apparel and equipment brand level for target market segments.
- Generate an understanding of technical fabrics in order to support the initiation of fabric developments as well as promote the value and differentiation at end user product level.
- Support marketing and development activities through relevant industry and trade events.
- Identify value creation opportunities for the brand in line with business strategy.
- Identify and communicate overall market trends and insights to the business team to help enhance strategic thinking.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Textiles or related technical field.
- Textile industry experience – particularly technical fabrics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates clear thinking skills and the ability to analyze and simplify complex situations and data and make sound judgments.
- Anticipates future needs for staying ahead of competition and provides strategic direction through identification of new competitive advantages, solutions to customer problems, and new market trends and opportunities.
- Prioritizes decisions and development activities based on long-term economic thinking, and utilizes technical and commercial expertise to drive creative solutions in support of brand strategy
- Has demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing business environment.
- An understanding of ingredient brand development in B2B environment
- Fluency in one or more European language as well as English.
- Ability to travel 30%, including overnights and occasional weekends.
To apply please contact Ellie George
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World