Job ref: JH/39597
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Improving and maintaining the quality management system. Ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Making improvements to the production processes
- Ensuring incoming materials meet required quality standards.
- Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
- Work in a team environment to develop and implement best practices that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste and provide for continuous improvements in meeting all customer requirements.
- Manage the customer specific requirements and offer technical support. .
- General and Task Management
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
- Carry out product and process auditing
- Perform MSA activities
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management System
- Perform Lab testing, liaise with external suppliers on lab testing that cannot be completed in house.
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Assist with first off sample approvals
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
- Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Lead quality audits
- Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends that concern product quality
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews
- Support and lead process improvement activities
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of quality systems and measurement
- Knowledge of ISO9000
- Experience of making Quality improvements
- Understanding of the Deming (PDCA) cycle
- Understanding of ISO14001
- BRC (desirable)
- Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to make change happen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Practical Problem solving skills
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
- Relevant business / commercial or manufacturing / engineering degree preferred, or ONC, A Levels, BTec Diploma Level 4 or equivalent NVQ Level 4 qualification
- Previous experience in a highly automated, highly efficient and high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in quality Assurance
- A3, 8D, DMAIC or similar
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World