Key Account Sales Director
Key Account Sales Director
Homebased in Germany or The Netherlands
Job ref: LS/39517
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a full service global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions. The company designs, develops and manufactures added value Caps, Closures, Roll-on Balls, Jars and Bottles for the Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Home Care markets. The company employs about 2000 people and has 24 facilities in 16 countries across the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and an aggressive future growth plan, our client is looking to recruit a Key Account Sales Director to be globally responsible for two of the largest accounts in the personal care sector.
The successful candidate will be homebased in either Germany or The Netherlands.
You will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, provide excellent service, innovative packaging solutions and subsequently increase sales. In this role you will join a dynamic European team and report directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales and Developments.
- Maintain and develop business in an innovative way with focus on how to improve the product and add value to the customer
- Network and build relationships within the accounts in order to better understand the customer’s needs and meet these without compromising the company profits
- Develop new tactics and plans for future growth
- Meet the sales targets within the given deadline
- Globally responsible for two accounts and for providing support and guidelines to local sales managers around the world
- Closely cooperate internally with sales, product development and innovation, engineering and operations
- Management responsibility of one local support manager
Competences and Qualifications:
- Preferably Degree qualified in Engineering or Economics / Marketing / Business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development in the packaging industry – ideally in rigid or flexible packaging
- English and German language skills are a must
- Extensive experience of Key Account Management of global customers - direct experience of working with major Personal Care accounts is desirable
- Knowledge and experience in offering an added value proposition and a solution focused sale in order to gain business long-term
- Proactive, innovative and dynamic approach to customers’ needs
- Excellent communication, negotiation and deal making skills
- Reporting skills
- Outstanding business acumen together with a strong sales track record
- An excellent networker internally and externally and with a high drive and ambition to achieve targets and growth
- This is a senior position and we are looking for individuals with high calibre and seniority who can fully work independently but also be a great asset to the team
To apply please contact Linda Samuelsson
0044(0) 1789 207070
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Barcelona, Milan,
Amsterdam, Malmö and Dubai
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2017 & 2018: Interpack, Moulding Expo, fip Solutions, Kunststoffen, Interplas,
Fakuma, PlastMilan, Compounding World
Apply for Key Account Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly