Pack Change Technologist
Pack Change Technologist - Andover
Twinings has a leading presence in the global hot beverages market and a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the NPD Centre of Excellence team that was created in May 2015. The NPD team are a group of experts that bring their passion and technical knowledge to ensuring that the products blended for our customers are exciting, innovative and showcase Twinings ability to inspire and delight tea drinkers all around the world.
- The delivery of technical artwork requirements for all allocated NPD and Continuous Product Improvement projects on an international scale.
- Build strong relationships with design and repro agencies, suppliers and key stakeholders across the Twinings business.
- Proactively seek out packaging and print innovation ideas that help support the delivery of key business challenges, such as consumer experience, brand differentiation and cost optimisation.
To succeed in this challenging, people focussed business, you will have:
- Experience of packaging design and development including experience of web based artwork management systems, ideally with experience in or working with a branded FMCG business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with a collaborative style and the ability to engage, influence and persuade.
- Experience in project management with the ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects through the contribution of key stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills and being naturally inquisitive to find solutions to problems.
Creating new sensations and flavours has been Twinings expertise for over 300 years.
Their drinks energise, refresh and comfort. They invent, collaborate, challenge, question and achieve. This has enabled them to compete on an international scale and enjoy strong, sustainable growth through an exciting range of beverage brands.
But success like this can only be achieved with great people, giving their all and doing what they love. That’s what special about working at Twinings. It’s a place where everybody can share their ideas and every contribution counts.
A development plan will be created for the successful candidate to help support their technical and career development requirements in role. Career progression is possible within both the NPD function as well as the wider Twinings and ABF businesses.
Expion: Our recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref CLV3261 by email to Caroline Vooght, email@example.com or for a confidential conversation and more information, please call 07730 888491.
All CVs will be acknowledged
Apply for Pack Change Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly