Production Manager | Contract Packing | West Midlands
A global brand in international mailing and packaging – an award winning group with particular focus on offering innovation in the contract packing sector. Serving high profile national accounts they are expanding their UK division and as such they are creating a new role to head up the production side of the business within their food division.
Production Manager | Contract Packing | West Midlands | £40k-£45k & Excellent Benefits Package
With an extensive range of packaging solutions at their disposal, this is a company with packaging innovation capabilities that has placed them amongst the best in the industry. With a portfolio of customers including major blue chip brands they work to a dedicated vision of world class excellence in contract packing through quality and innovation.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 10
- Production planning, prioritising and job allocation
- Ensuring optimal resources utilisation (people/machinery/raw materials) to minimise production costs
- Maintaining quality standards
- Identifying areas of improvement within production department and implementing change
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the contract packing sector is essential
- Experience working in a BRC accredited environment
- Awareness of food safety standards is advantageous
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Production planning and scheduling experience
- Good numeracy skills
Contact us today to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.