Sales Professional (Management Progression Opportunities)
PK4884 - SALES PROFESSIONAL (MANAGEMENT PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES)
TERRITORY LINCOLNSHIRE, HUMBERSIDE, YORKSHIRE, NORFOLK
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + Commission (based on profit) + Car
Our client is a well-established packaging company providing a full range of conventional corrugated packaging and consumables including boxes, tapes, pallet wrap, protective packaging, postal packaging, bubble wrap, bags and strapping etc.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to grow new business, covering Lincolnshire, Humberside, Yorkshire and Norfolk.
Our client is looking for someone who can manage up to 2 Sales Executives in the future, once the successful candidate has brought in sufficient business to cover their costs they can then recruit and manage 2 additional Sales People.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Background / experience in corrugated packaging or a mix of corrugated packaging and consumables would be advantageous
- Introducing yourself and the company via telephone, email and letters
- Making appointments and visiting potential clients building excellent working relationships
- Identifying problems and supplying solutions to packaging queries
- Providing and following up quotations
- Cross Selling into business gained in the area
- Cold calling
- Liaising with contacts in the office on a regular basis mainly via phone and subsequent meeting yet to be decided
- Providing excellent customer service at all times