Quality Controller - Luxury Packaging
- Full Time
PK4886 - QUALITY CONTROLLER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£16K - £19K + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Our client is a leading global specialist in high end retail packaging; they are currently looking to recruit a Quality Controller who is passionate, and driven and looking to join a fast paced business.
The successful candidate must be confident enough to work with little supervision with a calm approach. The ability to resolve quality challenges from initial receipt through to delivery to the customer in a professional manner is paramount.
You will be responsible for monitoring quality across our entire portfolio of packaging formats, maintaining live data and route cause analysis.
Principle Tasks of Job:
- Maintain quality checking records and ‘Gold Seal’ library
- Resolve quality challenges to resolution swiftly and calmly
- Maintain route cause analysis reporting and cost recovery data
- Ability to work largely unsupervised, time planning is essential
- Ability to improve on and develop market leading quality assurance processes
- Be able to conduct professional and meaningful relationships both internally and externally and be able to deliver stakeholder requirements maintaining and improving quality
- Be able to engage and communicate with partner factories overseas to develop and improve our quality assurance.
- Be flexible and proactive to deliver to tight deadlines which may include cross functional tasks
Training and Development:
- Be willing to take part in any training set in agreement with company requirements
- Principle Competencies
- Good level of experience using Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working largely unsupervised
Apply for Quality Controller - Luxury Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly