Laminating Operative | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside
Specialists in manufacturing all types of flexible packaging, these are very exciting times for our client. They are looking for an experienced Laminating Operative to join their Merseyside based team as they continue to grow.
Laminating Operative | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside | £28k Depending on Experience
Offering a complete packaging solution for clients in the food and industrial sectors nationwide, this company has been growing their loyal client based for over 30 years. Now operating as one of the largest flexible packaging manufacturers in the UK, they have in-house facilities to print, extrude and convert innovative and quality based films, bags, pouches and sleeves.
As a Laminating Operative you will be responsible for:
- Operating combination laminating machinery
- Setting and running Uteco Mistral machinery specifically (full training will be offered)
- Ensuring the quality of printed work and compliance with operating procedures
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Working a 3 shift basis (6 – 2, 2 – 10, 10 – 6)
Key attributes required:
- Experience working on various laminating machinery
- Solvent-less, solvent based and water based ink experience
- Cold seal application experience is advantageous
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn new processes quickly
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to shift work
An excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that has expansive production capabilities.
Submit your details to be considered.