External Sales Manager – High End Packaging – Beauty / Cosmetics Market
EXTERNAL SALES MANAGER – HIGH END PACKAGING – BEAUTY / COSMETICS MARKET (PK4892)
HOMEBASED / ANY UK LOCATION
£ Highly Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure (up to 3%) + Company Car / Car Allowance + Generous Holidays
****** My client is genuinely flexible on the basic salary and package and will tailor the overall package to suit the successful applicant ******
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of high quality, bespoke packaging products, they service a wide range of market sectors but are looking for someone who can target / has existing relationships in the beauty sector.
The role will be focussing on new business, targeting large retailers and brands within the beauty / cosmetics sectors you will however be handed some accounts to manage / develop. Although our client is looking to develop the beauty sector the successful candidate will be able to cover other market sectors if they wish.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To actively seek and identify new business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- Achieve sales targets as agreed.
- Deal with customer enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- The ability to present to clients, successfully selling the company and their services.
- Highly organised with a real work ethic
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Results driven with a commitment to succeed
Our client is ideally looking for someone from the Luxury Packaging Sector or a candidate who has established relationships with brands in the beauty / cosmetics sector.