Sales Executive - Corrugated Packaging
PK4891 - SALES EXECUTIVE
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Commission + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a leading sheet plant corrugated manufacturer specialising in heavy duty corrugated, cases and consumables.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to cover the M62 corridor to generate new business and maintain a portfolio of existing accounts.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Background in the packaging industry ideally selling corrugated, heavy duty or timber packaging
- Develop new profitable business and build / maintain existing active accounts
- Build strong personal relationships and credibility with customers up to the senior levels
- A proven track record of winning, growing and retaining new business and a wide exposure to business relationships with blue chip companies
- Must be keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations and able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative in decision making; adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, strong negotiation and problem solving skills