Die Cut Machine Operator - Cartons
PK4899 - DIE CUT MACHINE OPERATOR
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£Open (Flexible Depending On Experience)
Hours of Work:
Rotating 3 Shift Pattern - 6am -1:30pm, 1:30pm – 9:00pm & 9:00pm – 6:00am
Our client is an independent, highly successful manufacturer of printed folding cartons, supplying into a range of markets including food, health and beauty, confectionery and gifts markets.
They are currently looking for a Die Cut Machine Operator to operate their Iberica Die Cutter Machines.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
- Be flexible in line with customer demands.
Enthusiastic and committed candidates will be given every opportunity to develop within a growing, successful and award winning print and packaging company.