New Business Sales Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK4900)
NEW BUSINESS SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is a well-established company who provide polythene and paper bags and catering disposables throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a New Business Sales Executive to target new business, specifically selling bags from paper or vest carriers to grip seal bags and refuse sacks, counter bags right through to polybags. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with cash & carries and independent wholesalers in the UK.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Generation of new accounts within the designated sales area.
- Generating new business via researching, cold calling and negotiation.
- Taking enquiries from customers and processing orders.
- Identify and develop designated market sectors to increase profitability and sales revenue.
- Prepare and delivering regular reviews with both client and delivery departments.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services.
- Cold calling prospect clients.
- Arranging client visits.
This is an opportunity to work with a business who are growing and willing to invest in the right people to ensure they continue developing as a business.
The ideal candidate will have successfully operated in field based sales role and will have a good technical understanding of the core product areas.
You will be a good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
Apply for New Business Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly