Business Development Manager - Online Retail / E-Commerce
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ONLINE RETAIL / E-COMMERCE (PK4902)
HOMEBASED – CENTRAL TERRITORY
£35K - £47K + Commission + Company Car + Commission / Bonus + 25 days Holiday + Mobile + Expenses + Contributory Pension
Our Client is a leading packaging manufacturer, supplying added value printed packaging to a range of markets including retail, e-commerce and online retail markets throughout the UK. They are well-invested company with a very stable and dedicated workforce, they have built their success on developing strong working relationships with their varied customer base.
In line with their continued strategy of growth and profitability, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for maximising business opportunities role will be a good mix of new business and managing existing accounts.
The existing accounts handed over are likely to be based in and around the Midlands, the role will also include parts of the North West, Yorkshire and slightly South of the Midlands.
- The position reports directly to the Sales Manager and will work closely with Design, Technical, Quality and Operations Department.
- You will be responsible for exploiting new business opportunities by identifying innovative packaging solutions for target customers in new markets, (or new customers in existing markets), and to undertake solutions selling, from concept and design stages through to first orders, in order to develop new, added value business.
- They are looking for somebody who has a strong understanding of retail and the online markets as their service offering is diverse utilising print and a range of coatings which provide extraordinary properties to paperboard.
- These unique manufacturing capabilities have opened up a plethora of opportunities for new product development and business expansion.
- Possess a proven track record of new business
- Strong understanding of the online market
- Possess excellent negotiating skills and a drive to discover new markets
- Be a self-starter, being highly motivated with the ability to set their own goals and objectives as well as being part of the team
- Computer literate
- Have a flexible, enthusiastic approach and possess excellent communication skills
- Willing and eager to travel to generate new business and able to attend the site when required