Conversion Manager - Bags or Blown Film
NEW VACANCY! (PK4907)
CONVERSION MANAGER – BAGS OR BLOWN FILM
Our Client is a well-established flexible packaging manufacturer; they extrude, print and convert polythene film, bags and sacks.
Currently recruiting for a Departmental Manager to run their Bag Conversion department with direct responsibility for a team of 12 Machine Operators.
Our client is open to considering candidates who are looking for a step up from a Shift Supervisor level position. Extrusion Managers will also be considered as the role can be tailored to suit according to peoples strengths.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the polythene bag conversion department
- 12 Direct reports – Machine Operators
- Liaising with Engineers
- Monitoring output and waste
- Resolving any issues with materials or machines
- Machine maintenance
- This is a very hands on role, the candidate will also be responsible for recruitment and any HR/ disciplinary procedures
- Must have a proven track record within a fast paced and high volume polythene manufacturing operation, ideally within a Shift Management or Production Management capacity
- Experience analysing data, identifying trends and implementing improvement initiatives within a KPI and data oriented environment is essential
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to drive changes as the business grows