Sales Manager - Industrial Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK4908)
SALES MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL LABELS
SOUTH COAST / SOUTHERN ENGLAND
Our client is a specialist industrial label provider for leading businesses in the UK and Worldwide. With state-of-the-art print technology producing custom and industrial labels tailored specifically to client's needs in a wide range of applications and markets.
They currently require a Sales Manager based in the South of England to inherit a Nationwide customer base and to develop and drive new business. The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- To add value to growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- To lead the sales management and encourage the team to develop strong relationships with customers.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- A business to business sales background in labelling
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
- A technical awareness of printed labels is essential
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
This is a friendly, approachable and experienced company; a company whose clients trust them to find the best solutions and who can offer a stable and rewarding career.