Constructional Designer - Corrugated
PK4941 - CONSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Competitive (Depending on Experience) + 23 Days + Bank Holidays + Company Pension Scheme
Hours Of Work – 8:30am to 5:00pm with a 30 minute lunch break
Our client is a specialist corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands, they supply their clients with digital, screen and litho printed specialist packaging products and point of sale displays
They are currently looking to recruit a Constructional Designer to join their creative team.
You must be experienced in the design of corrugated packaging and 3D POS Display units. Knowledge of folding cartons an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Ability to translate customer design briefs into both creative and constructional deliverables.
- Creating samples.
- Liaising direct with Sales, Commercial and Operational team to ensure alignment across business from a commercial and efficiency perspective.
- Proficient Artios CAD user.
- 3D Visualisation Experience an advantage.
- Must be a team player and used to working within a fast moving creative environment.
Apply for Constructional Designer - Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly