Trainee Designer or Studio Designer (Structural) - Packaging
PK4911 - TRAINEE DESIGNER or STUDIO DESIGNER (STRUCTURAL)
NORTHERN ENGLAND (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To £25K + Good Bonus + Salary Increase Systems
Our client is a marketing leading provider of packaging products, they are currently looking to recruit a Studio Designer to join their team. Reporting to the Studio Manager, the successful candidate will play an important role as you make a successful impact on a marketing team for a global best-in-class marketing execution firm within the packaging division.
Please note my client will provide training on their product range
- Reproduce proven designs, showing a high attention to detail.
- Communicate ideas for new design briefs.
- Supplying technical specifications to support global manufacturing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- GCSEs are a must.
- College or A-levels are a nice-to-have.
- Think in 3D.
- Native English-speaker is a must; additional language is a nice-to-have.
- Highly effective and efficient multi-tasker.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dynamic, motivated, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
This is an exciting position with growth opportunities available.
Apply for Trainee Designer or Studio Designer (Structural) - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Design (structural) Cartonboard jobs in North East England
- Design (structural) Design and branding jobs in North East England
- Design (structural) Drink jobs in North East England
- Design (structural) Luxury jobs in North East England
- Design (structural) Beauty and cosmetics jobs in North East England