National Foodservice Salesperson
NEW VACANCY! (PK4912)
NATIONAL FOODSERVICE SALESPERSON
ANY UK LOCATION
Our Client is a well invested leading producer of packaging with manufacturing facilities in the UK and abroad supplying packaging into the UK food industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Food Service Packaging Salesperson. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to retailers, distributors, institutional catering and fast food chains.
The role will be to sell food service packs, tamper evident packs, heat-seal products primarily to retailers for internal use, distributors for general distribution to small caterers and retailers, hospitals, prisons & school catering businesses then into fast food outlets and coffee shops etc.
A good comprehensive range of interesting and innovative products is available.
The role is National, so will involve travel in the British Isles with overnight stays away from home.
Someone experienced, enthusiastic, energetic, keen to progress and with an existing list of names, contacts & clients is the key.
Day to day duties include:
- Visiting existing and potential customers
- Developing and maintaining a lasting relationship with all customers
- Gathering market intelligence to assist in supporting sales initiatives
- Developing and implementing strategies that will result in increased sales
- Organising and preparation of sales presentations and quotations
- Informing new and prospective clients of new product development
- Briefing in colleagues on new enquiries and enquiry progress
- Resolving customer issues quickly and effectively
- Organising and overseeing client visits to company locations
Apply for National Foodservice Salesperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly