Area Business Manager - Packaging
AREA BUSINESS MANAGER (PK4919)
Up To £30K + Bonus + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established packaging company, supplying a range of products including corrugated boxes, polythene packaging, protective packaging, carrier bags, gift packaging and packaging consumables directly to customers across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an Area Business Manager to meet the needs of Customers while simultaneously working to grow sales revenues, particularly through the acquisition of new Customers in the Coventry / Birmingham area.
The company do have a large account base, but the role will be predominately developing new business, with leads coming from the office as well.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responding to incoming Customer telephone calls
- Maintaining contact with existing Customers to encourage Customer retention and increased spend through telephone and written contact
- Working to continually improve the Company’s relationship with existing accounts and the Company’s understanding of the Customer’s business needs
- Participating fully in sales promotion strategies, including bulk buy discounts, special prices etc.
- Preparation of Customer orders, quotations and samples
- Entry of all sales related Customer and order details on the computer system to ensure the smooth functioning of the sales department and its interaction with Distribution and Finance and Administration departments
- Creating prospect lists of potential new Customers
- Contacting and visiting prospect Customers
- Acquiring new revenue streams by the acquisition and subsequent retention of new Customers
- Achieving Individual sales objectives and revenue targets
- Promoting a professional image of the Company as a service oriented company at all times
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Any other duties within the Employee’s capabilities and which it is reasonable to expect the Employee to undertake