Operations Manager - Corrugated
PK4927 - OPERATIONS MANAGER
MIDLANDS (please contact me for further location details)
£30K to £37K (Depending on experience) + Pension + 25 days holiday
Our client is currently looking to recruit Operations Manager who will be directly reporting to the Board of Directors. An ambitious individual wishing to progress within the packaging industry with a well-established company. This Position is available due to huge growth and expansion over recent years.
You must have at least five years in a similar role, computer literate with windows and Microsoft packages, use of computerised production systems (ideally Abaca) and databases, proven abilities / certification in Lean manufacturing, health & safety and management of staff.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for around 30 members of staff.
- Overseeing production planning / scheduling of many different sections, including transport, and outsourced work.
- Overall management of Production Personnel including Transport and Shift Supervisors.
- Ability to implement production systems and manage process control.
- Ability to implement and champion lean manufacturing program in the entire plant.
- Responsible for health & safety of operations under their control.
- Manage productivity, reduce OT and temporary labour.
- Proactively manage and improve OTIF figures.
- Manage stock control systems
- Manage maintenance department
Apply for Operations Manager - Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly