Continuous Improvement Manager | Packaging Manufacturing | Western Home Counties
Outstanding opportunity to work in a company which has seen year on year growth in line with an ambitious investment policy. Their product is in high demand with an already renowned client list meaning this is great time to join and progress rapidly through the company.
Continuous Improvement Manager | Packaging Manufacturing | Western Home Counties| Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Expert packaging manufacturers for large multinational blue chip clients this company manufactures only the very finest products available on the market. Privately owned and truly innovative they’re a total concept supplier whose success is built on their reputation for exceptional quality and fast delivery.
On a day-to-day basis as Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing process improvements using lean manufacturing techniques
- Driving continuous improvement projects working as part of team to ensure lean manufacturing ethos upheld
- Ad-hoc project work such as assisting in the installation of new machinery and workflow as required on an on-going basis
- Ensuring all administrative tasks, reports, documentation and data collection and entry are carried out as required
- Ensuring prevention of faults, downtime and waste, and improvement in productivity and factory processes
Key attributes required:
- Ideally coming from a packaging production background
- Proven experience of leading people in operational excellence
- Quality and efficiency focussed
- Capable of working on own initiative and as part of team to deliver set projects and results
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience in production control process, lean manufacturing methodology, continuous improvement and delivering customer requirements
- Effective decision making and project management ability with sound business judgement
- PC literate with Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Offering you the chance to move to a company that will invest in your development and help you to chart your career in the direction you want to go in, the opportunity for the right candidate is immense. A highly rewarding career within a company that boasts great site facilities will be offered, along with in house training schemes for future progression.