Graphics Specialist/Project Manager
A varied & challenging opportunity, you will be responsible for providing technical support during design briefing meetings and where necessary during the project life cycle
• Work with printers to ensure consistent and high quality print results throughout Europe
• Attend Press Passes as required. Up to date passport is essential
• Create templates for agencies using the Brand Guidelines and issue to Account Mangers. Plus set up Photography process for our internal intranet
• Liaise with Account Managers, repro services and suppliers to ensure accurate supply of artwork to meet specific print requirements for a variety of print processes
• Manage the external reprographics facilities to ensure quality standards and timelines are met. Global Marketing initiatives; pan-European, supporting ASIA programmes and UK marketing teams. Liaise with all external reprographics facilities for both packaging and POP providing expert advice for printability, colour management and technical support. Input into design briefing and creative review boards at all agencies as needed.
• Maintain the artwork management system to store digital artwork, brand guidelines and digital assets
• Execute brand guidelines across the supply base to include colour matching, look and feel and consistency of print quality
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in a packaging repro/studio environment. Be a Graduate, preferably in design or graphic. Have knowledge of managing artwork and reprographics on packaging. Have good knowledge of print processes and production techniques and timescales with an appreciation of reprographic requirements; knowledge to include flexographic, lithographic and rotogravure printing. Experience in artwork origination for packaging, including origination from scratch, manipulation of existing designs, basic colour retouching, though to checking and reading. Solid experience of working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Office. Fully Mac literate including good working knowledge of OSX.
Good communication skills & be customer focused with the ability to participate in and lead internal and external meetings is essential as we technical skills can be trained.